Modern & Classic Cars ~ Vans ~ Motorcycles
We are a trusted, independent garage renowned for honesty and a high level of workmanship. Situated just 5 miles from Woodbridge, Mick provides a vast range of services for just about anything with an engine. Vehicle servicing, mechanical, electrical and wiring loom repairs, all undertaken.
No time to take your car to a garage for service or repair? Don’t worry, we can COLLECT your vehicle from your home or workplace and DELIVER it back for FREE.
Examples of Mick’s work can be found on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAKY9GJyBcXoggs8dlXvVw/videos
Keeping you in the driving seat. Mick aims to give customers a unique experience by offering a service centred around you, the customer, and your vehicle’s requirements, keeping you in control, and vehicle servicing, maintenance and mechanical repair costs to a minimum. Mick’s ability to precisely resolve mechanical, electrical and wiring loom issues is well-known among our customers.
The work Mick undertakes varies from vehicle servicing to complex & specialised jobs as outlined under ‘Services.’
Mick knows you’d be lost without your vehicle, and understands your concerns when it comes to your vehicle’s servicing, maintenance and all mechanical and electrical repairs, which is why he’s always happy to discuss these, and offer a free quote before proceeding with any work. With a wide range of affordable vehicle servicing and repairs and a first-rate customer service guaranteed, it’s no wonder customers return time and time again. Mick also subcontracts his services out to vehicle restoration companies where a wiring loom specialist is required.
‘I am proud to deliver a service where the requirements of the customer and their vehicle are central in ensuring honesty and fairness at all times.’
Our customers say …..’Credit where it’s due Mick Johns is a legend, not only the best mechanic I have ever used (I have been to loads!) and found but finally a mechanic I can TRUST!! Mick Johns Garage Services are also cheaper than others and so honest, but cheap here comes with quality.’
…..I can highly recommended Mick. He has completed work on my car to a very high standard. Explaining costs and offering an outstanding service all round. Thank You!
Read more on our Reviews page & at https://www.facebook.com/MickJohnsGarage.
Mick Johns Garage Services is accredited to the Motor Ombudsman – the UK’s government-backed, self-regulatory body for the motor industry. It is a recognised industry accreditation for an excellent level of service, to ensure you and your car are taken care of.
– Customers are treated with courtesy and respect.
– Invoices match quoted prices with a detailed breakdown of all work carried out, parts, labour & VAT.
– Mick will accurately diagnose faults & identify all issues quickly to keep repair costs to a minimum.
– No work is undertaken without the customer’s approval.
– Parts will not be replaced unnecessarily.
– An honest service with open & transparent pricing.
– Work carried out to a high standard & in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s service schedules.
– Unnecessary repairs will be avoided at all times.
– All worn parts kept for customer inspection.
– Genuine or OE quality parts fitted to manufacturer’s recommendations with a 12 month warranty.
Normal Hours: Monday to Friday 8 – 5 Saturdays 8 – 1 (Please note times may vary).
Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays. We are always available for enquiries.
Call now for a FREE no-obligation quote or use our booking tool.
Payment Credit/debit cards, bank transfers and cash accepted. Vehicles will not be released until all work has been paid for in full.
* Free vehicle collection & delivery service within a 10 mile radius roughly. Charges for collection of vehicles outside the radius to be discussed & agreed on application. Please note, all known vehicle faults must be reported to Mick prior to collection. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure there is adequate fuel in the vehicle’s tank.
Mick Johns Garage Services is registered with the Environment Agency as a ‘producer of waste.’ All oils, other fluids ie. coolant, and parts removed from vehicles during service and/or repair are documented and recycled/disposed of correctly. https://www.gov.uk/dispose-hazardous-…/producers-and-holders.
Mick Johns Garage Services is owned and managed by Mick Johns
By using our services you agree to our Terms & Conditions
All information and content on this website is subject to copyright laws and must not be duplicated without prior permission from Mick Johns.