Situated just 5 miles from Woodbridge Mick Johns Garage Services offers quality vehicle servicing and repairs for all makes and models of vehicles.
Modern & Classic Cars ~ 4×4’s ~ Vans ~ Motorcycles
An established and trusted friendly independent garage providing a vast range of services including vehicle servicing and repairs. Mick expertly deals with the day to day work as well as the more complex work your vehicle may require such as clutch repairs, gearbox replacement, wiring loom repairs and engine rebuilds. With a reputation for honesty, superb service and lower bills, Mick Johns Garage Services is an excellent alternative to main dealerships for all your vehicle’s requirements.
‘We are proud to deliver an old-fashioned service where the requirements of the customer and their vehicle are central in ensuring honesty and fairness at all times.’
No time to take your car to a garage for service or repair? Don’t worry, we can COLLECT your vehicle from your home or workplace and DELIVER it back for FREE.
Keeping you in the driving seat. Mick aims to give customers a unique experience by offering a service centered around the customer and their vehicle’s requirements, keeping you in control and vehicle servicing & repair costs to a minimum.
Mick Johns Garage Services is accredited to the Motor Ombudsman – the UK’s government-backed, self-regulatory body for the motor industry. It is a recognised industry accreditation for an excellent level of service, to ensure you and your car are taken care of.
Our customers say …..’Credit where it’s due Mick Johns is a legend, not only the best mechanic I have ever used (I have been to loads!) and found but finally a mechanic I can TRUST!! Mick Johns Garage Services are also cheaper than others and so honest, but cheap here comes with quality.’
…..I can highly recommended Mick. He has completed work on my car to a very high standard. Explaining costs and offering an outstanding service all round. Thank You! Read more on our Reviews page & at https://www.facebook.com/MickJohnsGarage.
10 reasons why you should use Mick Johns Garage Services for all your vehicle servicing & repairs
– Customers are treated with courtesy and respect.
– Invoices match quoted prices with a detailed breakdown of all work carried out, parts, labour & VAT.
– Mick will accurately diagnose faults & identify all issues quickly to keep repair costs to a minimum.
– No work is undertaken without the customer’s approval.
– Parts will not be replaced unnecessarily.
– An honest service with open & transparent pricing.
– Work carried out to a high standard & in accordance with vehicle manufacturer’s service schedules.
– Unnecessary repairs will be avoided at all times.
– All worn parts kept for customer inspection.
– Genuine or OE quality parts fitted to manufacturer’s recommendations with a 12 month warranty.
With a wide range of affordable vehicle servicing and repairs and a first-rate customer service guaranteed, it’s no wonder customers return time and time again.
The work Mick undertakes varies from vehicle servicing & repairs to complex & specialised jobs. See Services. Mick knows you’d be lost without your vehicle & understands your concerns when it comes to your vehicle’s servicing and repair requirements which is why he’s always happy to discuss these with you.
Opening times: Monday to Friday 8 – 5 Saturdays 8 – 1. Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays. (Times may vary). We are always available for enquiries.
Call now for a FREE no-obligation quote
Payment Credit/debit cards, bank transfers and cash accepted. Vehicles will not be released until all work has been paid for in full.
* Free vehicle collection & delivery service within a 10 mile radius covering as far out to Martlesham, Framlingham, Tunstall, Farnham. Charges for collection of vehicles outside the radius to be discussed & agreed on application. Known faults must be reported prior to collection.
Mick Johns Garage Services is owned and managed by Mick Johns
By using our services you agree to our Terms & Conditions
All information and content on this website is subject to copyright laws and must not be duplicated without prior permission from Mick Johns.