I offer a vast range of vehicle services for all four-wheeled and two-wheeled vehicles. From servicing and minor repairs to specialised and complex jobs, including carrying out electrical and wiring loom repairs.
I’m an experienced racer and race mechanic. I have been involved in the biking fraternity for many years, and possess a wealth of knowledge and skills to help keep your motorbike on the road. I also offer engine and chassis modifications to suit customer’s requirements, including dyno-jetting.
Warranty repairs undertaken (VAT registered).
If a service is not listed, please ask and I will probably be able to provide the one you require.
Vehicle diagnostics check £42 inc. VAT
- Brake system repairs; handbrake wiring, discs and pads
- Clutch repairs
- Wheel bearing replacements
- Cambelt and water pump replacements
- Repair of all electronic systems including engine management, ABS & Airbags
- Wiring looms repaired and built to customer’s requirements
- Engine rebuilds
- Interim, full or major services carried out in accordance to the requirements of the customer and vehicle. Service book stamped on completion
- Welding carried out to all makes of vehicles
All servicing and repairs are carried out to meet manufacturer’s warranty standards. Genuine/OE quality parts fitted unless the customer states otherwise. If requested Mick will fit reconditioned used parts. Please see T & C’s re. Guarantees.